Pucci Foods has become the premier wholesale distributor of fresh seafood, meat, and specialty foods in the San Francisco Bay Area. We’ve partnered with organizations around the globe to supply the best seafood in the best way.
The Controller is accountable for the ongoing successful management operation of Pucci Foods (company) Finance and Accounting department. Strong organizational and leadership skills are required to ensure that all transactions for the department are completed in an accurate and timely manner. The Controller is expected to keep the company current on all
requirements and accounting support. The financial status of the company will be managed through development and implementation of systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information.
The Controller will directly supervise accounting personnel and provide oversight of other employees involved in Pucci Foods accounting. The Controller is responsible for all accounting areas including those below.
- General Ledger and Account Reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Cost Accounting
- Cash and Debt Management
- Planning, Reporting and Analysis
- Internal Controls
In addition to the operation of the finance and accounting department, the controller a key strategic advisor to Pucci Foods CEO and management. This includes:
- Establishing and reporting key KPIs
- Business Planning
- Operational-Improvement Opportunities
- Acquisition analysis
- ERP Implementation
- Risk Management
- Financing decisions
- Other projects as they arise
- Contribute to the vision, goals and objectives of company
- Ongoing focus on process improvements which will lead to greater employee and customer satisfaction and to
- the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance and accounting department
- Comply with company policies and enforce where needed
- Execute and manage various leases and purchase agreements
- All other financially related monthly and year-end closing activity
- Apply HR concepts and compliance.
- Responsible for establishing policies
- Review of contracts and agreements
- Perform other duties as assigned
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics.