Nothing tastes as divine and fulfilling as a seafood meal. It is filled with nutrition, has an amazing fragrance, and is fairly straightforward to cook. Today, we are going to discuss a recipe for one of the most popular seafood items: shrimp. Among the many ways to prepare shrimp, we are bringing you the two most popular and easy recipes. These recipes are very easy to prepare in a small time frame.
So, order some shrimp from your wholesale seafood supplier and get cooking:
Garlic Butter Shrimp
The wonderful combination of garlic and butter when paired with shrimp makes for a mouth-watering treat. This is one of the most popular dishes in restaurants supplied by seafood distributors in California. The recipe can be prepared in 20 mins or less.
- 1-2 pounds Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 stick unsalted Butter
- 5 minced Garlic cloves
- Chicken Stock
- Chopped Parsley leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat a skillet to medium-high and add 2 tablespoons of butter. Then drop the shrimp into the melting butter. Season it with black pepper and salt to taste.
- Stir slowly until the shrimp turns pink (2-3 minutes). Remove shrimp from the skillet.
- Add garlic to the skillet with 2-3 tablespoons of butter and stir continuously for 1 minute. Add the chicken stock and lemon juice and bring the mixture to a boil. Lower the heat and let it simmer for a few minutes. Add the leftover butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, and until all the butter is melted.
- Toss in the shrimp. Top with Parsley and serve.
We all enjoy a warm plate of pasta. When the delicious shrimp directly from your wholesale seafood suppliers are added to the mix, your pasta dish reaches new heights.
- Pasta, either Spaghetti or Fettuccine
- A stick of Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1 pound of Shrimp from your wholesale seafood suppliers
- Sweet Chilli Sauce ( Thai Mix is Best)
- Heavy Cream
- Garlic & Ginger
- Sauté the shrimp in a skillet using Coconut oil or butter. Put it aside after the color turns pink.
- Boil the pasta to al dente and drain.
- In the same skillet add heavy cream, sweet chili sauce, minced garlic & ginger along with sriracha. Season with salt.
- Stir the sauce at regular intervals till it reaches a light orange.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and then lower the heat to a simmer. Let it simmer for 5 minutes, then stir in the shrimp & pasta. Serve immediately.
The best part about cooking Shrimp from your seafood distributor in California is that it is very nutritious and delicious. You can prepare a quick bite like the pasta recipe we shared or you can prepare a proper meal of Garlic Shrimp Skewers. Try out these recipes right now by ordering your stock of shrimp from your local seafood distributors.